Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship
About the Scholarship:
The Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship is aimed at inspiring and educating students from underrepresented and underserved communities to pursue a future in computer science. At Amazon, supporting underserved students in their computer science education is not only important to us–it’s imperative to building a diverse tech industry and future. Our Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship program provides students like you with an opportunity to upgrade their careers with a $7,500 scholarship. Successful applicants will also have an opportunity for a paid summer internship programming at Amazon, at the end of their first year of post-secondary.
Value and Duration of Scholarship
Entrance scholarships will be available at the bachelor level. These scholarships are valued at $7,500 CAD per academic year, available for up to four years.
An eligible applicant must:
- be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- be graduating high school (outside of Quebec) or CEGEP (in Quebec) in 2023
- be entering in full time studies in a first bachelor in the 2023 academic year
- be entering into one of the following fields of study:
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business and Computer Science
- Cognitive Systems - Computational Intelligence and Design
- Computer Science, General
- Computer Engineering, General
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Computer Hardware Engineering
- Computer Software Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Game and Interactive Media Design
- Information Systems
- Information Technology
- Management Information Systems
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Systems Engineering
- have a minimum average of 75% over the last three terms of available marks*. Non- academic courses such as career or personal development related courses will not be considered.
For More Information
If you require further information email email@example.com
Apply for a Scholarship
To apply for a scholarship and to access your online account, please login using your email address and password. In order to search for scholarships, you will need to create a user profile.