RBC Capital Markets Pathways Diversity Award Program - Canada
Deadline to apply: SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2023
RBC Capital Markets is committed to fostering inclusion and workplace diversity. The RBC Capital Markets Pathways Diversity Award Program in Canada aims to identify, hire, grow, and retain outstanding undergraduate students who identify as Black and/or as an Indigenous (First Nations, Inuit, Métis) person of Canada studying full-time at a Canadian university or college and who are passionate about pursuing a full-time career in Capital Markets.
Select applicants will advance to interviews, and successful candidates will earn a C$10,000 financial award, executive sponsorship, and an offer to join the Global Investment Banking or Global Markets Summer Analyst Program in Calgary, Montreal, Toronto, or Vancouver.
Applicants must meet the following scholarship eligibility requirements:
- You are an undergraduate student enrolled full-time at a Canadian college or university;
- You will graduate between December 2024 and June 2025;
- You self-identify as Black and/or an Indigenous (First Nations, Inuit, Métis) person of Canada;
- You have a strong academic record, varied extra-curricular participation, and a genuine interest in pursuing a career in finance upon graduation;
- You are available to join a full-time summer internship program running May to August 2024;
- You are a Canadian Citizen, permanent resident of Canada, or are legally eligible to work in Canada for any employer up to and including August 2024.
NOTE: Proof of eligibility to work in Canada will be required from recipients at the time of awarding.
Click here to view the guidelines.
Apply for the Award
To apply for the award and to access your online account, please login using your email address and password. In order to search for scholarships and awards, you will need to create a user profile.