Ted Rogers Legacy Scholarship
ObjectiveRogers is committed to helping the next generation reach their highest potential. Investing in youth and education is one of the most powerful ways we can build a stronger Canada.
The Ted Rogers Legacy Scholarship will provide full financial support to help foster a new generation of technology leaders. Through this program, we aim to empower exceptional students with the knowledge, skills, and resources needed to drive technological innovation and tackle complex challenges to ensure a more sustainable and resilient Canada.
These recipients represent the best of what Canada is today, and more importantly, what our country will look like tomorrow.
Number, Value and Duration of ScholarshipsTen (10) scholarships are available.
The Ted Rogers Legacy Scholarships are valued at $25,000 CAD per academic year, accessible for a maximum of four (4) consecutive years or until the successful completion of the bachelor's degree. Within this allocation, $10,000 is specifically to cover tuition expenses, while the remaining $15,000 is designated as a stipend.
Only 500 submitted applications will be accepted for review.
EligibilityAn eligible applicant must be:
- A Canadian citizen or permanent resident, age 25 or younger;
- Commencing their first post-secondary bachelor's degree in the 2024-2025 academic year;
- Have a minimum cumulative average of 70% (or equivalent) over the last three terms of available marks*. Non-academic courses such as career or personal development-related courses will not be considered.
Building on Rogers existing partnerships with leading universities across Canada, only students who are attending one of the following post-secondary institutions are eligible to apply:
- Polytechnique Montréal
- Toronto Metropolitan University
- University of British Columbia
- University of Calgary
- University of New Brunswick
- University of Waterloo
Field of Study/Program
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Data Science
- Software Engineering